ASI has official relationships with a number of natural resource management agencies. These relationships include:
· A Commercial Whitewater License with the West Virginia Department of Natural Resources
· A Special Use Permit with the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources for instruction on the Middle and Lower sections of the Youghiogheny River
· A licenses outfitter and guide permit with the United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, for instructing courses in the Monongalia National Forest
· An Intergovernmental Agreement with the Maryland Department of Natural Resources for instruction on properties within which they manage
· A permitted vendor operating in Coopers Rocks State Park, West Virginia.